The Machine Project Field Guide to L.A. Architecture Limited Edition Poster Set
This limited edition poster set was created in conjunction with the Getty initiative Pacific Standard Time Presents: Modern Architecture in Los Angeles, celebrating the cityʼs modern architectural heritage through exhibitions and programs in and around L.A.
In each poster, a designer celebrates and activates a specific site or structure in and around Los Angeles. Each set contains 10 silkscreen posters in a limited edition of 10 presented in a silk screen printed box. Printed by Paul Morgan in Oakland, CA
***Posters only sold as a 10-item set.***
Pick up at Machine Project for FREE or contact us for shipping rates.
Edition Details :
1. Casey Reas, "The John Ferraro Building, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power"
2.William Henri Lucas, "The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites"
3. Kathleen Dickenson, "County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works Headquarters, Alhambra"
4.Ed Fella, "Armet & Davis Googie Style Diners"
5. Paul Morgan, "The American Cement Building"
6. Gail Swanlund, "Los Angeles County Hall of Records"
7. Tiffanie Tran, "Mar Vista Tract Homes"
8. Kimberly Varella, "Encino Velodrome"
9. Rosten Woo, "Dodger Stadium Parking Lot"
10. Thea Lorentzen, "The Donut Hole"